Based on their extensive experience with CRM programs, Concentric Management recommended Zoho CRM and Zoho SalesIQ for Empire of America.
Zoho CRM is a PC Mag’s Editors’ Choice selection and is used by such companies as Netflix and Jaguar. Not only is the software known for its advanced customizations, automation, integrations, and helpful support, it’s also very affordable when compared to other options such as Salesforce, which costs $150 per month compared to Zoho’s CRM pricing of $57 per month.
Zoho SalesIQ is an advanced customer engagement tool that tracks website visitors and provides live chat support to customers. Concentric Management considers it a must-have integration for capturing leads through chat, as it allows them to be transferred to the Zoho CRM and easily followed up without any manual work.
As part of the project, the Concentric Management team:
- Conducted an in-depth interview to understand Enterprise of America’s business and processes.
- Created a flowchart that diagramed the business process from lead acquisition through close of loan approval and funding.
- Customized of the various records and modules in Zoho to reflect the process above, including custom logic, calculations, and coding using Zoho’s Deluge scripting language.
- Formatted and exported the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM data – a particularly tricky undertaking, given that there’s no direct support for export from the cloud version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Replaced the old chat on the website and configured the new one.
- Integrated and connected the CRM to work with Enterprise of America’s email client of choice (MS Outlook) so they didn’t have to change their operating processes. This allows their team to create new leads, sales opportunities, and tasks, as well as seamlessly connect to the CRM system – all from Outlook.