“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”
– Benjamin Franklin
The Samaveda, an ancient Sanskrit text, reads: “beautifully crafted words have the power to captivate the mind of anybody.” In order to sell to your customers, you must speak to them. By capturing your prospective clients’ attention, you can convert them into loyal patrons. In the past, you might have reached out to your customers with billboards, brochures, posters, or fliers. In this digital age, however, your clients communicate primarily online, and therefore you must, as well. The Internet is their primary source for all sorts of information, including and especially data about businesses. If you don’t have online materials, you might as well not exist for the vast majority of your potential customers. Thus, that famous phrase uttered by Bill Gates two decades ago rings ever more true today: “content is king.”
At Concentric Management, we focus on providing high-quality, beautifully crafted content to captivate the minds of your current and future customers. Our copywriting and professional writing services are the cornerstones of our growth-based marketing strategies, since no business can succeed without communicating to its customers. We recognize that every company’s needs and preferences are different, so we offer a wide variety of content creation options. Our exceptional content team can craft outstanding, search engine optimized content for your websites, engaging weekly blogs to showcase your business, widely distributed press releases, informative case studies, and more. Since content is, in fact king, we can help give your company’s materials the royal treatment. We can help your enterprise expand with the power of well-chosen words.
Words By the Numbers
Amidst the stresses of making sales, running a team of employees, and keeping your books in the black, why worry about the words on your web pages? At Concentric Management, we recognize both the strength of both sentences and statistics. Therefore, we ask you to carefully consider the following numbers:
- According to the Content Marketing Institute“content marketing leaders experience 7.8 times more site traffic than non-leaders.” The more people that visit your site, the more opportunities you have to connect with—and sell to—them.
- Content Marketing Institute also cites a “2015 IBM Digital Experience Survey” which found that “56 percent of marketers believe that personalized content promotes higher engagement rates.” Every word on your website is an opportunity to strengthen your brand and build your reputation.
- Avid content marketers boast “conversion rates…nearly six times higher than their competitors” that haven’t adopted this strategy,” as per Content Marketing Institute. This means that improving your company’s content can enhance both the quantity and quality of your leads.
- According to Inc. magazine, “51 percent of marketers plan to increase content marketing spending this year,” suggesting that this burgeoning field is poised to boom even further.
- Inc. magazine also reports: “72 percent of content marketers have made it a priority to create more engaging content, and 65 percent have made it a priority to better understand what content is truly effective.”
- As per a recent piece in Forbes magazine, “just over half (51 percent) of business owners report that content management is ‘very important’ or ‘absolutely critical’ to creating a cohesive customer journey.” The majority of modern executives realize just how vital content is to their businesses.
- Also according to Forbes magazine, “marketers who prioritize blogging are 13 times more likely to achieve a positive ROI [return on investment] on their efforts.” This statistic demonstrates that, in the most tangible sense, it pays to create content for your company.
- “The average word count of top-ranking content (in Google) is between 1,140-1,285 words,” as per Forbes. This correlation between length and performance suggests that consumers want to read (and companies can increase their visibility by publishing) high-caliber, well researched content. Providing this sort of value and experience to your prospective customers encourages them to purchase your products, and boosts your business to the top of search engines.
These are just a few of the stunning statistics that show how crucial content can be to your digital marketing efforts.
Why Quality Copywriting is Key
Chances are, your business already has at least some copy. However, just having words about your business on the web isn’t enough. A boilerplate website, an assortment of hastily written blogs, the odd press release, or a rambling case study isn’t likely to provide the content marketing conversions you need. Many companies make the mistake of attempting to author their own copy, assuming that anyone can put a few sentences together.
While it’s true that many can post text on a website, copywriting is a specialized skill. You probably wouldn’t try to code your own website, fix your own office plumbing system, or file your own company taxes, so why would you try to write your own copy? As the twentieth century American poet, R.M. Engelhardt points out, “Words are powerful. Words make a difference. They can create and destroy.” Just as excellent content can boost your business, sub-par press releases, boring blogs, error-filled white papers, and low quality web copy could hurt your reputation and bring your company down. Especially since more and more companies are realizing that content is, in fact, king, it’s increasingly important to make yours competitive.
In our recent blog on the topic, Concentric Management’s Director of Strategic Content argues the case for quality content in further detail, considering the ill effects of grammatical errors, need to entertain easily distracted audiences, and capability of content to convert consumers. For these reasons and beyond, it is essential that you partner with a skilled content team, employing polished professionals to write your marketing materials.
The Power of Professional Writing Services
Of course, Concentric Management provides much more than just copywriting, and we do so at an expert level. Our content team is multitalented and dedicated, with years of experience in a variety of fields. We often offer the following categories of content:
- Copywriting – Your website copy is the heart of your content. This is the place to introduce customers to your business, provide fundamental information about your company, and promote your products.
- Blogs – Concentric Management can write and publish blogs on a weekly or monthly basis for your company. These regular pieces, written on relevant, worthwhile topics your clients want to read about, will keep your consumers coming back to your page and strengthen your search engine rankings.
- Press Releases – When your company wants to announce a new product, partnership, or promotion to the world, we understand the detailed specifications for press releases and will help you circulate them to your consumers.
- Case Studies – One of the most powerful ways to convert clients is to demonstrate to them exactly what your company can do. Our content team will take the time to fully comprehend your services, investigate your results, and document your successes to transform leads into loyal patrons.
- White Papers – Especially in the B2B (Business to Business) marketplace, the right content can make you an authority in your industry. Our content team’s skilled researchers can compile impressive reports to improve your company’s standing and establish your business as a leader in your field.
- Scripts – In addition to print materials, our team can assist with scripts for videos, presentations, webinars, and other multimedia materials.
- Social Media Content – Your customers spend much of their time online perusing and posting on social media platforms. The right content posted regularly on these pages can engage your current and prospective clients, expanding your reach and boosting your profits.
- Business Plans – In some cases, your company’s internal content may be just as important as your outward-facing copy. Our content experts can draft detailed, compelling business plans to help your enterprise pitch services to clients, forge new partnerships, or take advantage of other opportunities for growth.
This is just a sampling of the types of materials we can write for you. Concentric Management can cater to your every content need with our sophisticated professional writing services.
A Customized Content Strategy
Content is, in many ways, the centerpiece of Concentric Management’s growth-based strategies. The copy our team crafts for you will connect with and bolster virtually every other component of your digital marketing package. For example, content is a critical aspect of our social media management strategy. Our copywriting services also complement our stunning custom fit web design and play an important role in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We also author content for our PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising and reputation management services. When you collaborate with Concentric Management, we will design an innovative, integrated promotional package tailored to your exact requirements and devised for maximal growth.
Our Qualified Team
Once you’ve recognized that content is a pivotal part of your approach to digital marketing, you’ll want to put your copywriting and professional writing in competent hands. At Concentric Management, our consummate content whizzes have written literally thousands of pieces, totaling hundreds of thousands of words. In addition, they’re expert researchers, adroit editors, and seasoned marketers. They have served clients in a wide variety of industries. For example, our Director of Strategic Content has written educational web pages on musculoskeletal disorders, edited English textbooks, penned business plans for burgeoning tech companies, successfully funded numerous non-profit grant proposals, and created marketing campaign content for a multinational beverage company, to name but a few past projects. In short, our content professionals have the virtuosity and versatility to exceed your expectations and serve your every word-related whim.
Concentric Management Content Can Captivate Your Customers
Are you ready to fully engage your customers, keep up with your competitors, and skyrocket your business? Contact Concentric Management today to find out more about our copywriting and professional writing services.