Case Study | Empire of America
Premier Mortgage Lender Upgrades to a Powerful, Customized CRM In Just a Few Weeks
Empire of America is a premier mortgage lender specializing in prime, fixed and adjustable mortgages for the purchase or refinancing of residential property. They are known for their simplified, streamlined, and transparent application and lending process, which allows them to provide lower rates and closing costs without application, processing, or rate lock fees. To date, they’ve funded over $2 billion in loans.
- Empire of America reached out to Concentric Management for help with updating their Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, which was outdated and pricey, offered limited functionality, and required an excessive amount of manual input.
- When properly customized and implemented, a CRM is the foundation of any solid sales and marketing strategy: Research shows that CRM applications can help increase sales by up to 29%, sales productivity by up to 34% and sales forecast accuracy by 42%.*
- Empire of America was looking for a CRM that was intuitive, easy to use, and customized to their specific industry as well as to their company’s specific sales and lead management processes. They also needed an affordable solution.
CRM Development and Migration
Zoho CRM is a PC Mag’s Editors’ Choice selection and is used by such companies as Netflix and Jaguar. Not only is the software known for its advanced customizations, automation, integrations, and helpful support, it’s also very affordable when compared to other options such as Salesforce, which costs $150 per month compared to Zoho’s CRM pricing of $57 per month.
Zoho SalesIQ is an advanced customer engagement tool that tracks website visitors and provides live chat support to customers. Concentric Management considers it a must-have integration for capturing leads through chat, as it allows them to be transferred to the Zoho CRM and easily followed up without any manual work.
As part of the project, the Concentric Management team:
- Conducted an in-depth interview to understand Enterprise of America’s business and processes.
- Created a flowchart that diagramed the business process from lead acquisition through close of loan approval and funding.
- Customized of the various records and modules in Zoho to reflect the process above, including custom logic, calculations, and coding using Zoho’s Deluge scripting language.
- Formatted and exported the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM data – a particularly tricky undertaking, given that there’s no direct support for export from the cloud version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Replaced the old chat on the website and configured the new one.
- Integrated and connected the CRM to work with Enterprise of America’s email client of choice (MS Outlook) so they didn’t have to change their operating processes. This allows their team to create new leads, sales opportunities, and tasks, as well as seamlessly connect to the CRM system – all from Outlook.
- In just a matter of a few weeks, the Concentric Management Team customized and implemented Empire of America’s new Zoho CRM system and trained their team in just a few short hours. Confident in the system and their ability to productively utilize it, the Empire of America team adopted it 100% into their processes and reports that it’s running smoothly.
Working with Concentric Management on developing our CRM was a breath of fresh air. I felt as if I could fully trust them to deliver a quality product that didn’t break the bank. They were always happy to work with my feedback and get us exactly what was needed to best suit the company. I also found their pricing transparent and affordable. I was very happy with the overall experience and the CRM they built is very user friendly. I expect our production to go up and the company’s organization to be at it’s highest in terms of client data management. We are already working with them on another project since it is so rare to find a company you can trust who is also affordable and good at what they do!