Zoho CRM Consulting Services
Ready to take your sales to the next level? Learn about the benefits and features of Zoho CRM and how our Zoho implementation services can help you maximize ROI.
Empower Your Business With Zoho CRM
When properly customized and implemented, a CRM is the foundation of any solid sales and marketing strategy: Research shows that CRM applications can help increase sales by up to 29%, sales productivity by up to 34%, and sales forecast accuracy by 42%.*
Zoho CRM is a PC Mag’s Editors’ Choice selection and is used by such companies as Netflix and Jaguar. Based on our extensive experience with CRM programs, Zoho CRM is our CRM of choice at Concentric Management.
Not only is the software known for its advanced customizations, automation, integrations, and helpful support, it’s also very affordable when compared to other options. Additionally, with Zoho One, you have access to a wealth of integrations such as SalesIQ, Zoho Forms, and Zoho Campaigns.
Keep reading to learn more about why we’re big fans of Zoho CRM and how our Zoho implementation services work.
Benefits and Features of Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a robust contact and lead management system that helps you optimize your sales pipeline. Here are some of the advantages of this software program:
- Easy to tailor to your business’s specific processes
- Offers a user-friendly interface
- Includes comprehensive analytics
- Offers customizable layouts for different processes and custom modules, fields, and buttons
- Automates processes such as sending emails
- As the industry’s first multichannel CRM, allows you to easily connect with prospects on email, phone, chat, and social media and keep track of all conversations in a single place
- Allows for instant notifications whenever customers interact with your brand on any channel
- Comes with an AI-powered sales assistant known as “Zia,” who analyzes sales trends, suggests best times to contact prospects, automates tasks, highlights inconsistencies, and makes predictions
- Includes a mobile version with a “near me” search feature that allows you to identify prospects located close by
- Includes first-rate technical support
- Updates with no user downtime
- Prevents leads from following through the cracks with automated notifications, assignments, and follow-up tasks
- Easily integrates email marketing automation campaigns as well as third-party plugins and extensions
- Offers multiple payment plan options with no contracts
Curious if Zoho CRM is right for you? Contact our team today for a free consultation. Our Zoho experts will get an understanding of your business and make recommendations based on your needs.
Maximize Your ROI with Zoho Implementation
If your CRM isn’t properly configured for your business, you could be missing out on revenue. Whether you’re a small business owner or a large company, our Zoho experts will help you automate the daily activities of your business and personalize your CRM for your unique sales process with the goal of maximizing efficiency and sales.
Our 5-step process is as follows:
- Assess: We conduct an in-depth interview to understand your business, processes, and workflows.
- Plan: We create a flowchart that diagrams your business process from lead acquisition through the end of the customer experience, taking note of any repetitive tasks that can be automated.
- Customize: We customize the various records and modules in Zoho to reflect the process above using custom logic and coding using Zoho’s Deluge scripting language.
- Implement: We format and export your current CRM data into the new system and replace or add additional integrations as needed.
- Optimize: We train your staff, help you implement best practices, and check in regularly to make sure your system is delivering an optimum experience.
Ready to get started? Your first step is a free consultation with one of our Zoho CRM experts.
People Also Ask
What is Zoho Implementation?
Zoho implementation services are an essential party of adopting Zoho for your business. It consists of determining the right set of Zoho tools for your business and customizing them according to your unique needs, and training your team on how to use them.
What’s Included in Zoho One?
Zoho One is a robust suite of more than 40 Zoho applications that help you streamline business processes for marketing, sales, support, finance, productivity, and more. These tools work together to run your business on the cloud, and mobile apps are available as well. They are as follows:
Sales: CRM, Bigins, Sites, Bookings
Marketing: Campaigns, Social, Survey, Forms, PageSense, Backstage, Marketing Automation, Commerce
Support: Desk, Assist, Lens
Productivity: Mail, Cliq, Projects, Sprints, Connect, Learn, TeamInbox, WorkDrive, Sign, Vault, Meeting
Finance: Books, Invoice, Subscriptions, Expense, Inventory, Checkout
HR: People, Recruit
Business Process: Creator, Analytics, DataPrep, Flow
Is Zoho CRM the Best?
Zoho is one of the best choices for CRM software available in the market. Known for its advanced customizations, automation capabilities, smooth integrations, and first-rate support, it’s a great solution for businesses of all sizes. Not only that, it’s also very affordable when compared to other popular CRM options. With Zoho One, you also have free access to dozens of integrations such as SalesIQ, Zoho Forms, and Zoho Campaigns.
What is Zoho CRM Implementation?
Implementation is an essential part of adopting Zoho CRM for your business. If you don’t have sufficient technical staff to handle implementation in-house, you can hire a Zoho CRM consulting company to help you.
As part of the implementation process, you can expect the following steps:
- Assessment of current business processes and workflows
- Creation of a flowchart diagramming all business processes from lead acquisition to the end of the customer experience
- Customization of records and modules in Zoho to reflect the process above including automation of repetitive tasks
- Export of current CRM data into the new system
- Integration of additional Zoho or third-party software as needed
- Training of your staff in best practices
Drop us a line
if you have any questions or would like to talk with us about a potential project, please fill out the contact form below, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.