Videos That Convert
Video content has become an essential part of any marketing strategy. Learn how our high-quality animated explainer video, featuring custom animation, can help you get an edge over the competition and increase conversion.
Animated Video Explainer Examples
Looking for an experienced explainer video company? Our team has produced hundreds of videos using custom animation. Check out some of our work.
What Is an Animated
From demonstration videos to testimonial videos to tutorial videos and more, businesses have a wide range of video formats to choose from.
We believe an animated video explainer is one of the most fundamental assets to have in your arsenal — especially if you’re a B2B or SaaS business.
A well-executed animated video explainer identifies the pain points of your target prospects and explains in a simple, convincing way why your solution is the best one for their needs.
The results are:
- An audience who truly understands your value proposition, no matter how complex your product or service is
- Higher engagement
- Higher conversion
- Lower bounce rates
Why Invest in an Animated Video Explainer?
At Concentric Management, we believe adding video content to your conversion funnel is one of the smartest investments you can make. Did you know…?
of consumers are more likely to purchase after watching videos explaining a product or service
of consumers find videos helpful when making purchase decisions online
of consumers say watching video content produced by businesses leaves them with a positive impression of the brand, service, or company
An Explainer Video Company with a Passion for What We Do
While many companies have the technology to create an animated video, they don’t have the creative team that it takes to make something that sets your business apart.
We’re a team of passionate creatives and animated video explainer enthusiasts. We have years of experience doing animation and communicating what brands do
in a way that resonates with their audience.
And we don’t do cookie cutter videos at Concentric Management. Every video is made with custom animation and tailored to your brand’s unique style, voice, and message.
You’ll also find it incredibly easy to work with us. We love what we do and we feel this comes across in every project. We’re firm believers that “Teamwork makes the dream work,” which you can see in every step of our process — from brainstorming at the launch of your project to taking feedback in the final stages.
Our Explainer Video Production Process
Our team takes the time to understand your project and work with you step by step to create an animated explainer video that represents your brand in the best possible way.
Our entire process usually takes about two to three weeks after we receive all needed assets and conduct the launch interview.
You’ll notice that our process is heavy on pre-production — that is, all the steps that it takes before we actually produce your video. That’s because this part of the process is key when it comes to developing the exact video you’re looking for.
At every step, we get your feedback and approval to make sure your team is as excited as we are about your project.
Our team will get to know your brand, your audience, and your offerings.
Our pro copywriters will develop a script that identifies the pain points of your audience and positions your service or product as an irresistible solution.
Our expert animation team will develop custom illustrations and visuals tailored to the look and feel of your brand.
Voice Talent Selection
We audition several voice actors to find the perfect voice for your brand.
With everything approved, it’s time for the final audio effects.
You give us your feedback so we can get the final video just right.
Now it’s time for our animators to work their magic and create your animated explainer video.
Video Explainer Pricing
Pricing depends on the scope of your project. Typically our animated video explainers, which feature custom animation, are priced around $3,000 per minute.
Looking to hire an explainer video company? We’d love to hear more about your project. Tell us about your vision and we’ll give you a custom quote based on your specific needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should an explainer video include?
A well-executed explainer video will include the following:
- A summary of the target audience’s pain points, which makes the viewer feel the video was made for someone in their exact situation, thereby increasing trust and brand affinity
- A simple, clear explanation of the product or service you offer
- Your value proposition — that is, an explanation of how you’re different from your competitors
- Your branding, including fonts, coloring, logo, and positioning, to create consistency and build credibility
- A call to action at the end, driving the viewer to their next step
How much does an explainer video cost?
Explainer videos generally cost between $3,000 and $10,000. Pricing can vary significantly depending on the length, the level of quality, and the degree of customization when it comes to animation. “Cookie-cutter” explainer videos or videos produced by less experienced help may cost less.
Concentric Management’s explainer videos, which offer custom animation and are tailored to each and every clients’ branding, generally cost around $3,000 per minute, although pricing varies by individual project. Contact our team for a custom quote today.
Why Invest in an Animated Video Explainer?
An explainer video is only as effective as it is engaging — after all, if you don’t hold your viewer’s attention, they won’t watch your video.
In order to make your explainer video as engaging as possible, follow these guidelines:
- Integrate real customer feedback: To make sure you’re speaking directly to your customers’ pain points and needs, conduct a customer survey before you write your script and incorporate their feedback and language wherever you can.
- Keep the length as short as possible: Explainer videos should ideally fall between 60 and 90 seconds.
- Get to the point quickly: Immediately grab your viewer’s attention by showing you understand their pain points then dive right into the solution.
- Use compelling visuals: Invest in custom animation, use movement and colors to hold attention, and illustrate as simply as possible the more complex ideas in your video.
- Don’t be salesy: Your video should sound helpful and informative rather than pushy.
- Incorporate storytelling: If possible, illustrate the pain points and solution you offer with an example of a person or business your viewer can relate to.
Drop us a line
if you have any questions or would like to talk with us about a potential project, please fill out the contact form below, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.